We have done the thinking for you! Shop the pre-fixed dinnerware sets by Kika Tableware to create a beautiful, functional and aesthetically pleasing table setting.
If you want to buy Kika Tableware for your own home or as a gift, the pre-fixed dinner sets give you all the pieces together that you need to get started.
- Choose from the pre-fixed bundles for 6, 8 or 10 people depending on your requirement.
- The pre-fixed bundles contain:
- Dinner plates - choose the same design or mix and match
- Quarter plates - choose the same design or mix and match
- Dip bowls - ideal for serving small accompaniments to the meal
- Katori bowls - ideal for serving small accompaniments to the meal or for dessert
- Serving Set: contains all the relevant serving bowls and platters to complete the ideal dinnerware set.
One click to add the pre-fixed sets to cart. Explore the options below
Janaki Kirloskar believes that understated elegance and luxury will never go out of style.
Janaki knew her "why" about Kika Tableware from Day 1 - she wanted
to create a brand in the home decor space that is distinctively
colourful, modern and makes a statement.
Janaki is the 4th-generation of the Kirloskar business family. From a young age, she envisioned herself to be a part of the family business and went on to complete her degree in Industrial Engineering from USA. She immersed herself into optimizing manufacturing spaces and working to build a larger, more comprehensive supply chain for her father, Vijay Kirloskar's business.
After over a decade of working in the family business, Janaki wanted
to spread her wings and dabble in the entrepreneurial and start-up
business space. Kika Tableware was born in 2016, the name "Kika" was
coined by her husband, Rahul and is a fusion of the two people closest
to their hearts - their daughters.
Janaki has always had a penchant for putting together design and colour and she has personally been involved in every step of the process at Kika Tableware - marketing, design, packaging, warehousing, sales, manufacturing and quality. She is determined to set her brand apart in the Indian homeware market.