E-Giftcard Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- The gift card is valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. The validity of the gift card cannot be extended.
- This gift card can be used only online at kikatableware.com
- Gift cards can only be used against orders to be shipped within India only.
- Gift card can only be redeemed in Indian Rupees.
- Gift Card purchases are considered as a final sale and are non-refundable.
Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes. A customer can redeem another gift card during checkout.
Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, you can't use a gift card to buy another gift card.
Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
How can we check our available balance on the gift card?
To find out your available balance, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know the balance amount.